Abstr. due: 15.01.2021
Dates: 11.07.21 — 16.07.21
Organizing comittee e-mail: ICNT2021@venuewest.com
Organizers: c/o Venue West Conference Services Ltd.
With plenary sessions to provide overviews of some of the major progress made in key areas in our field, invited speakers highlighting ground-breaking advances, and parallel sessions of contributed talks spanning the breadth that our field encompasses, we hope you will find ICN+T an ideal venue to share and learn about advances in nanoscience and technology. We have also selected seven cross-cutting areas to highlight as special focus sessions where recent advances have provided new insight and new future directions, including a special session to talk about how many in our community have taken nano into the field to address challenges brought by COVID-19:
- EM fields & SPM: breaking speed limits and shedding light
- Artificially designed lattices: self-assembly and atomic manipulation
- 2D materials and non-trivial topological phases
- Materials x Quantum Information: qubit materials and devices, and applications of quantum computing for materials discovery
- Energy storage and harvesting: materials, devices and characterization
- Single molecule biosensing: concepts, devices and technologies
- Small lessons from COVID-19: nano-platforms for disease detection, intervention and prevention
In addition to the scientific program, we will have opportunities to connect with colleagues, whether joining in-person or virtually. For those who are able travel to beautiful Vancouver, we hope you’ll join us for an excursion to the nearby mountains with a dinner featuring local flavors, and enjoy all the city has to offer.
Conference Web-Site: https://venuewest.eventsair.com/icnt2021/