European Microwave Week 2021
Country: United Kingdom
Abstr. due: 28.03.2021
Dates: 10.10.21 — 15.10.21
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: European Microwave Association
European Microwave Week 2021 takes place in the historic city of London. Bringing industry and academia together, European Microwave Week 2021 is a SIX day event, including THREE cutting edge conferences, THREE Forums and ONE exciting trade and technology Exhibition featuring leading players from across the globe. EuMW 2021 provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future of microwave technology.
The 24th European Microwave Week combines:
• Three Major Conferences
• Three Forums
• Associated Workshops
• Tailored Courses and Seminars for industrialists, academics and researchers
• Leading International Trade Show
• Exhibitor Workshops and Seminars will be provided by several top organisations with superior expertise in Microwave, RF, Wireless or Radar
Choose from three separate but complementary conferences. Spanning the length of the week, starting from 10th October 2021, the conferences and workshops are scheduled as follows:
• European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) 11 -12 October 2021
• European Microwave Conference (EuMC) 12 -14 October 2021
• European Radar Conference (EuRAD) 13 - 15 October 2021
• Plus Workshops and Short Courses (from 10 October 2021)
• In addition, EuMW 2021 will include the Defence, Security and Space Forum, the Automotive Forum and the Beyond 5G Forum
The conferences encompass a wide range of subject areas including:
• Microwave, Millimetre-wave and Submillimetre-wave Systems
• Antennas and Propagation
• Wireless Technologies
• Telecommunication (RF, Microwave and Optical)
• ICs, Semiconductor Materials and Packaging
• Radar Architectures, Systems and Subsystems
• Sensors and Remote Systems
• Test and Measurement
Online registration opens in June 2021 and remains open up to and during the event until 15th October 2021. During the event, you can also register onsite from Saturday 9th October 2021 (16.00 -19.00) and from 08.00 each morning from Sunday 10th – Friday 15th October 2021.
Delegates can register for one, two or all three of the conferences. Registration at one conference does not allow any access to other conference sessions. Those who wish to register for two or more conferences will receive a discount on these registrations.
All papers published for presentation at your chosen conference will be available to download electonically (and not on a USB). There will be one downloadable file combining all three conferences – EuMC, EuMIC and EuRAD. There will be a separate electronic download for all workshop slides.
INTERACTIVE POSTER SESSIONS
The interactive poster papers will be presented on electronic screens, which are located in the conference area on Monday and Friday, and in the exhibition as signposted on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
All registered delegates as well as registered exhibition visitors will have full access to the exhibition area.
The exhibition opening hours are:
• Tuesday 12th October 9.30-18.00 (followed by the Welcome Reception)
• Wednesday 13th October 9.30-17.30
• Thursday 14th October 9.30-16.30
One can apply for EuMA membership by ticking the appropriate box during registration for EuMW. In general, membership applications received after 1st August, or through the EuMW registration form are intended for the next calendar year. However, the discount for the EuMW fees applies immediately.
EuMA membership fee is €25 for Professionals and €15 for Students. EuMA offers a three-year free membership for people residing in NIS and some African countries.
Conference Web-Site: https://www.eumw2021.com/