IV International conference Large Farm Management: Organization and Strategy
Abstr. due: 18.09.2013
Dates: 19.09.13 — 19.09.13
Area Of Sciences: Agricultural;
Address: «Fairmont Grand Hotel Kiev» (1, Naberezhno-Khreshchatytska Street, Kyiv)
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: AgriEvent, UCAB
Conference fees and accomodation: 250 E
Large Farm Management: Organization and Strategy
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen!
Ukrainian Agribusiness Club Association and AgriEvent Agency organize on September 19, 2013 the IV. International conference «Large Farm Management: Organization and Strategy».
In this conference speakers of top agricultural companies from Brazil, Canada, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, EU countries and Ukraine will take part.
Among the keynote speakers are:
- Bruce Ahrendsen, Professor of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, University of Arkansas, USA
- Dan DeSutter, Farmer, DeSutter Farms Inc., USA
- Michelle Painchaud, President and CEO, Painchaud Performance Group, Canada
- Mogens Lund, Research Director, Danish Research Institute of Food & Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Conference “Large Farm Management” that is:
| || |
The main topics of the conference are:
- Worldwide Agricultural Production Tendencies: Does the size matter?
- Productivity and Know-how: Are 1,000 USD EBITDA per hectare achievable?
- Human Resources: Practical, innovative, and field-tested experience. How to become successful in hiring and retaining staff?
- Modern Agribusiness Management: What should we focus on?
We expect about 500 representatives of leading agricultural companies from CIS and Europe, input suppliers, government and related agencies, education and scientific institutions, as well as a wide coverage by mass media.
Organizers: Association “Ukrainian Agribusiness Club” and AgriEvent Agency
Supported by: Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IАМО)
German Committee on Eastern Economic Relations (OA)
Date: September 19, 2013
Venue: «Fairmont Grand Hotel Kiev» (1, Naberezhno-Khreshchatytska Street, Kyiv)
Working languages: English/Russian (simultaneous translation)