"Word, Utterance, Text: Cognitive, Pragmatic and Cultural Aspects"?
Country: Russian Federation
Abstr. due: 10.01.2012
Dates: 23.04.12 — 24.04.12
Area Of Sciences: Humanities;
Address: br. Kashirynyh, 129, Chelyabinsk, RUSSIA
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Chelyabinsk State University
Phone / Fax: 83517997122
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are pleased to invite the scientific community to attend the 6th International Conference on "Word, Utterance, Text: Cognitive, Pragmatic and Cultural Aspects", which will be held at Chelyabinsk State University (Russia), on April 23th and 24th, 2012.
We invite papers on the following topics:
- Cognitive science as a new paradigm of the 21st century.
- Linguistic world-image and cultural interaction.
- Discourse as the subject of interdisciplinary research.
- Semantics and pragmatics of text and language units.
- Current issues of translation/interpreting
- Foreign language teaching.
Online participation is available.
The official languages of the Conference are Russian, English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.
Conference Web-Site: http://linguist-csu.narod2.ru
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
MLA 2020 - Mobilizing Self-IndifferenceTheses applying till 13.03.20, Seattle
Европейский журнал литературоведения и лингвистики. Номер 2/2020Theses applying till 30.04.20, Вена