World Clean Technology Summit (WCTS) - 26th - 28th Sept 2012
Abstr. due: 01.01.1970
Dates: 26.09.12 — 28.09.12
Address: Pilot International Plot 15/17 2nd Street Industrial Area, PO BOX 22500 Kampala Uganda.
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Organizers: Pilot International
Conference fees and accomodation: The summit venue will be communicated in due course
|Specific topics to be discussed:|
Papers focused on Clean Technology solutions and sustainable innovationsrelated to the following topics are particularly welcome:
• Global Warming, Climate Change and impacts on different development sectors.
• Sustainable Environment, Global Health and Development
• Remote Sensing, GIS and Environmental Assessments: Planning tools in sustainable development.
Insurance and Risk Management: Renewable Energy, Agriculture, Asset insurances and disaster preparedness.
• Water Resources Management
• Carbon & GHG Management
• Greenhouse Gas & Ecosystems
• Human Health In a Changing Climate
• Agriculture, Food Security and Forestry Resources Management; Agro processing and Value addition, branding, marketing and global trade.
• Clean Energy: Solar, Wind, Geothermal, Hydro, Bio Energy, Bio gas, LP and Natural Gas, Improved Cook stoves, Briquettes.
• Oil, Gas and mining.
• Low GHG Transportation
• Education: Global Change & Sustainable Development
• Country Case studies
• Climate Change and the business opportunities in mitigation and adaptation
• Innovations for a sustainable future
Conference Web-Site: http://pilotinternationalconferences.org/