V International Symposium \"Biogenic - abiogenic interactions in natural and anthropogenic systems "
Country: Russian Federation
City: Saint Petersburg
Abstr. due: 01.05.2014
Dates: 20.10.14 — 22.10.14
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Saint-Petersburg State University Saint-Petersburg Naturalists Society Russian Mineralogical Society V.V. Dokuchaev Soil Scientists Society Russian Geological Society A.I. Gerzen Russian State Pedagogical University
Conference fees and accomodation: Registration fee provided for early registration and payment – 3000 RUR (70 euro). For students and postgraduates – 1500 RUR (35 euro). Registration fee after 01.05.14 – 3500 RUR (80 euro). For students and postgraduates – 2000 RUR (45 euro). Correspondence participation (publication of abstracts) – 1500 RUR.
Within the symposium it is supposed to consider on interactions between biogenic and abiogenic components in a lithosphere, biosphere and technospere.
Topics to be covered:
- Methods for studying the interactions between biogenic and abiogenic components ;
- Geochemistry of biogenic-abiogenic systems;
- Biomineralization in geosystems;
- Mineral formation in living organisms and biomimetic materials;
- Medical geology;
- Organic mineralogy;
- Biomineral interactions in soil;
- The role of living organisms in the destruction of cultural heritage.
Conference Web-Site: http://spboe.ru/node/148