The 30th International Conference on "Ore Potential of Alkaline, Kimberlite and Carbonatite Magmatism"
Abstr. due: 30.06.2014
Dates: 29.09.14 — 02.10.14
Address: Akdeniz University Faculty of Engineering Department of Geological Engineering Dumlupinar Bulvari
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: Russian Academy of Sciences, Vernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry
This annual conference is organized under the auspices of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vernadsky Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry since 1983. This conference is a sequel to the twenty-nine successful events at different parts of Russia and Ukraine where academic and non-academic communities assemble to exchange scientific results, techniques and experiences.
Topics include: genesis of alkaline magmatism; genesis of kimberlites and other ultrapotassic rocks; experimental data for petrogenesis of alkaline rocks; geochemistry, petrology and ore potential of alkaline-carbonatitic, mafic and ultramafic rocks and granitoids; mineralogy, crystalochemistry of alkaline rocks and carbonatites.
The following themes are suggested:
· Genesis of Alkaline Magmatism
· Genesis of Kimberlites and other Ultrapotassic Rocks
· Geochemistry, Petrology and Ore Potential of Alkaline-Carbonatitic Rocks
· Geochemistry, Petrology and Ore Potential of Mafic and Ultramafic Rocks
· Geochemistry, Petrology and Ore Potential of Granitoids
· Mineralogy, Crystalochemistry of Alkaline Rocks and Carbonatites
· Experimental Data for Petrogenesis of Alkaline Rocks
Conference Web-Site: http://alkaline2014.com/