4th Chinese National Conference on Cognitive Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
Abstr. due: 16.08.2014
Dates: 18.10.14 — 19.10.14
Area Of Sciences: Humanities;
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizers: Ningbo University
Following on the earlier three CogLing & SLA conferences in 2008 at Anhui University of Finance and Economics (Bengbu), in 2010 at Guangzhou University and in 2012 at China University of Petroleum (Beijing), the 4th Chinese National Conference on Cognitive Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition will be held at Ningbo University, China, during October 18-19, 2014, under the auspices of the China Association of Cognitive Linguistics. Leading scholars in cognitive linguistics and second language acquisition from China and abroad will be invited to give keynote/plenary speeches. There will also be preconference workshops (October 16-17, 2014; topics to be announced shortly) hosted by the invited keynote speakers.
This 4th Chinese National Conference features the theme of 'Integrating Cognitive Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition Research'.
This 4th Chinese National Conference features the theme of 'Integrating Cognitive Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition Research', and its Organizing Committee of CLSLA 2014 invites scholars and researchers to submit paper and abstract proposals in (but not limited to) the following topics:
1) Empirical studies on applying cognitive linguistics to EFL pedagogy
2) Cognitive processing and representation in second language acquisition
3) Legitimizing disciplinary identity of applied cognitive linguistics
4) Cognition strategies and second language acquisition
5) Integrating cognitive linguistics and applied linguistics
6) Corpus linguistics and applied cognitive linguistic studies
7) Second language acquisition research from the perspective of neuro-cognitive linguistics
Conference Web-Site: http://www.cognitivelinguistics.org/ccla.shtml
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
V Международный симпозиум «Гуманитарные и общественные науки в Европе: достижения и перспективы»ITheses applying till 24.01.20, Нью-Йорк
Европейский журнал литературоведения и лингвистики. Номер 1/2020Theses applying till 30.01.20, Вена
MLA 2020 - Mobilizing Self-IndifferenceTheses applying till 13.03.20, Seattle