Florida Philosophical Association - 60th Annual Meeting
Abstr. due: 20.08.2014
Dates: 14.11.14 — 15.11.14
Area Of Sciences: Philosophy;
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
Organizers: University of South Florida
- Papers in all areas of philosophy are welcome.
- All papers should be prepared for anonymous review. Only one paper submission per person, please.
- Paper Length: Papers submitted for inclusion in the regular program should be limited to a reading time of 30 minutes (approx. 12 double-spaced pages). Presentation time on the regular program is 45 minutes (30 minutes reading time and 15 minutes discussion).
- Abstract: Also include an abstract of no more than 150 words with your paper.
- Include a cover sheet with:
• Email address
• Paper title
• Abstract (max. 150 words)
• On the cover sheet also indicate whether you wish to have your paper considered for publication in The Florida Philosophical Review and/or for the graduate student paper award as described below.
- Electronic submissions ONLY. Papers in .pdf, .rtf, .doc, and .docx are preferred.
Conference Web-Site: http://www.phil.ufl.edu/fpa/meeting/2014/index.html