Second International Scientific - Practical Conference " Modern Science: Problems, Prognoses and Solutions."
Abstr. due: 25.09.2014
Dates: 10.10.14 — 10.10.14
Address: Georgia, Tbilisi
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Organizers: Community of Azerbaijanis Living in Georgia, Tbilisi State University . Iv. Javakhishvili, Georgian Technical University.
We invite you to take part in The Second International Scientific - Practical Conference " Modern Science: Problems, Prognoses and Solutions."
Date: 11.00 A.M., 10.10.2014 year.
Venue: National Parliamentary Library of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia.
Address: 7, Gudiashvili Street, Tbilisi 0107, Georgia, Caucasus
Important dates :
September 15, 2014 - Applications for participation in the conference,reception of abstracts or full texts for review.
September 20, 2014 - Payment of deposit for institutional authors of the reports.
Form of participation: full-time, part-time.
Articles are accepted in the following sections:
1. MEDICINE, VETERINARY MEDICINE, PHARMACY, BIOLOGY
1. Clinical medicine
2. Preserving medicine
3. Theoretical medicine
4. Veterinary medicine and zoo
5. Drug Technology and organization of pharmaceutical business
6. Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
7. Standardization and organization of production of medicines
8. History of Pharmacy
9. Innovations in Medicine
10. Biophysics and biochemistry
11. Radio and microbiology
12. Molecular biology and genetics
13. Botany and virology
14. Microbiology and Hydrobiology
15. Physiology of plants , animals and humans
16. Ecology, Immunology and Biotechnology
17.Virusologiya and immunology
1. Economic theory and history
2. Mechanisms of regulation of the economy
3. Quantitative Methods in Economics
4. Finance, money circulation and credit
5. The world economy and international economic relations
6. Enterprise Economics and Production Management
7. Economy sectors of the economy
8. Economics of Nature and the Environment
9. Demography , labor economics and social policy
10. Location of production forces and regional economy
11. Innovative Economy
12. Management Accounting and Budgeting
13. Accounting and auditing
14. Economics of oil, gas and chemical industries
15. Economy electricity and heat
1. Agronomy, animal husbandry and forestry
2. History of Agricultural Sciences
3. Organic farming
1. World History and History of Ukraine
2. History of Science and Technology
3. Archeology, anthropology .
4. Ethnology and ethnography
5. Historiography and Documentation
5 . PEDAGOGY, PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY
1. General and preschool pedagogy
2. Theory and methods of training and education
3. Corrective and Social Pedagogy
4. Theory and History of Sociology
5. Methodology and methods of sociological research
6. Social structures and social relations
7. Special and Industrial Sociology
8. General Psychology
9. Work Psychology and Engineering Psychology
11. Social, legal , educational and special psychology
12. Organizational and economic psychology
13. Interactive learning technologies and innovations in the field of education
6. PHILOSOPHY AND PHILOLOGY
1. Ontology and dialectic
2. Social Philosophy
3. Logic, ethics and aesthetics
4. Philosophy of Education
6. Linguistics and foreign languages in the world today
7. History of Philosophy
10. Philosophical anthropology
7. MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING
1. Production Management
2. Management and development of enterprises
3. Crisis management
4. HR Management
5. Quality control
7. Information technology in management
8. Policies and practices of marketing in business
9. Industrial marketing
10. Marketing research
8. TOURISM AND RECREATION
1. History of tourism
2. Theoretical and methodological foundations of tourism and recreation
3. Tourist market , its current state and development forecasts
4. Training and methodological support
9. TECHNICAL SCIENCE
1. Applied geometry , engineering drawing , ergonomics and safety of life .
2. Machines and mechanical engineering.
3. Electrical engineering, radio engineering, telecommunications, and electronics
4. Information, Computing and Automation
5. Mining and geodesy
6. Metallurgy and Energy
8. Technology of food products
9. Technology of materials and products textile and light industry
10. Machinery in agricultural production
11. History of art
12. Project and Program Management
13. Innovative Technologies
14. Repair and reconstruction
Among the invited guests and participants of the conference - Georgian President , the Prime Minister , the Cabinet of Ministers.
The conference will be held at the National Library of Georgia in the conference hall.
Community of Azerbaijanis Living in Georgia.
Representation of Azerbaijan International Diaspora Center in Georgia.
Tbilisi State University . Iv. Javakhishvili.
Georgian Technical University.
Conference papers published in the international journal
ISSN: 2298 - 0946; E-ISSN: 1987-6114; DOI: 10.15357
INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS
ECONOMICAL AND SOCIAL ANALYSIS JOURNAL OF SOUTHERN CAUCASUS
ISSN: 1987-6521, E-ISSN: 2346 – 7541; DOI: 10.15357
GULUSTAN-BLACK SEA SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF ACADEMIC RESEARCH
Enrollment cost of participation in the conference addressed to name:
Western Union, Contact, Namig Agaheydar Isayev Baku Azerbaijan. Please, send bill about payment to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers and abstracts should be sent to the email address : email@example.com.
Fees for publication:
50 USD (Publication abstracts only, journal, guidance of conference, certificates with post)
80 USD (Publication of article, journal, guidance of conference, certificates with post)
Conference Web-Site: www.gulustan-bssjar.org