MMS 2014 : 14th Mediterranean Microwave Symposiun
Abstr. due: 01.09.2014
Dates: 12.12.14 — 14.12.14
Organizing comittee e-mail: email@example.com
After 13 successful editions organized respectively in Tetuan, Morocco (2000), Caceres, Spain (2002), Cairo, Egypt (2003), Marseilles, France (2004), Athens, Greece (2005), Genova, Italy (2006), Budapest, Hungary (2007) , Damascus, Syria (2008), Tangiers, Morocco (2009), Cyprus (2010), Hammamet, Tunisia (2011), Istanbul, Turkey (2012), Saida, Lebanon (2013), the 14th edition of the Mediterranean Microwave Symposium MMS’14 will be held in the wonderful Moroccan imperial city of Marrakech in December 12-14, 2014.
MMS2014 will provide an international forum for reporting progress and recent developments in RF and microwave and in many other related topics theory and applications .
:MMS2014 will consist of technical and invited sessions and keynote and tutorial sessions covering the state-of-the art of several hot topics in RF and microwave engineering and technologies.
As was done in the former editions, MMS2014 will also organize the Best Paper competition for students attending and presenting their papers.
The papers accepted and presented in MMS2014 will be published in both the MMS2014 Proceedings and in the IEEE Digital Library whose application is underway with IEEE for this edition. Selected papers from those presented in MMS2014 will be also published in special issues of international journals such as International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies as was also done in the former editions of this international conference.
- Microwave Active Devices, Circuits and Subsystems
- Microwave Passive Components and Circuits
- Millimeter-wave circuits and devices
- Photonics, non-linear optics devices and optoelectronics
- Antennas and Systems
- Special session on reconfigurable antennas and applications
- EM Field Theory and Simulation Techniques
- Measurement Techniques and Systems
- Propagation, scattering and diffraction
- Nanotechnology, Nanodevices and Nanomaterials
- Metamaterials, FSSs and Electromagnetic Bandgap Structures
- RF Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (RF-MEMS)
- High Speed Millimeter-Wave, THz and UWB Systems
- Radar and applications
- Wireless technology and applications
- Industrial and Scientific Applications
- Medical applications and biological effects
Conference Web-Site: http://med-space.org/mms/