6th International Symposium on Terrorism and Transnational Crime
Abstr. due: 15.09.2014
Dates: 05.12.14 — 07.11.14
Area Of Sciences: Law;
Address: ecatibey Caddesi No: 108 Anıttepe/Ankara 06580
Organizing comittee e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizers: Polis Akademisi Araştırma Merkezleri Başkanlığı
The 6th International Symposium on Terrorism and Transnational Crime is being held by Police Academy, International Center for Terrorism and Transnational Crime (UTSAM) on December 5-7, 2014 in Antalya, Turkey.
The theme for the Symposium is “The Regional Developments and Security”. The event aims at bringing speacialised academicians and professional experts together to discuss the possible impacts of regional developments on terror organisations, radicalacts, energy safety measures, organised crime, transnational crime and border security.
The most significant objective is to promote international cooperation and a constructive dialogue over the issues discussed between the participant academicians and law enforcement officials in an academic manner.
Possible Topics for Discussion
International System and Security
• International System and Security Dilemma • Syria Crisis and Its Impact on Regional Security • Developments in Egypt and Its Impact on Regional Security • The Crisis in Ukraine and Its Systematic Impacts • Regional Developments and Problems over Asylum Seekers • The Horn of Africa and Security in Somali • The Impacts of Regional Developments on Energy Policies • Security Paradigms of the 21st Century
• Cyber Threats and Security • Protection of the Critical Infrastructure • Maritime(-border) Security • Security of Transportation and Risk Analysis • Energy Security • Border Security
• Transnational Crime Trends • Local and Global Networks • Local and Global Consequences of Drug Addiction • Organised Crime and Asylum Seekers • Human Security and Human Smuggling • Child Trafficking • Border Security and Transnational Crime • Trafficking of Nuclear / Radioctive Materials and Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)
• Multisectoral Approach in Combatting Terrorism • The Rehabilitation of Convicts and Prisoners • The Assessment of the International Policies of Combatting Terrorism • The Analysis of Statistical Data of Terrorist Acts (The Method of Estimation, Database, Data-Mining) • The Relation between Terror(ism) and Other Types of Crime
Security and Balance of Freedoms
• Racism and Xenophobia • Risk Society and Security • Balance between Security and Human Rights • Hate-Crimes
Conference Web-Site: http://utsam.org/duyuru.aspx?pid=45&Lang=EN
Similar conferences with close deadlines:
Европейский журнал юридических и политических наук. Номер 3/2019Theses applying till 30.11.19, Вена
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №11-12/2019Theses applying till 30.12.19, Вена