2nd WWWforEurope Best Paper Award
Тезисы до: 16.11.2014
Даты: 05.05.15 — 06.05.15
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: wwwforeurope - area6 @wifo.ac.at.
The 2nd WWWforEurope Best Paper Award will be granted for research dealing with important, yet so far under researched topics relating to various economic and social consequences of a low-growth development path for Europe:
- Increasing resilience of the economic and financial system (including the role of finance for the real economy)
- Financing the welfare state in a low growth scenario
- Options to reduce working time (who, how, why, enforcement) in a low growth scenario
- The implications of low growth for distribution (including gender aspects), social mobility, and openness
- Case studies of social and economic consequences of low growth (e.g. Italy, Japan)
The best paper award – including a special prize for the best work of a young researcher – will be presented during the second WWWforEurope Feedback Conference in Vienna on the 5th and 6th of May 2015. Authors of excellent papers will be presented with the opportunity to publish their research work in the WWWforEurope working paper series.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://ec.europa.eu/research/social-sciences/index.cfm?pg=newspage&item=140812
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
XI Международная научно-практическая конференция «Экономика, бизнес, инновации»Прием тезисов до 05.12.19, Пенза