The Second Environmental Protection and Sustainability Forum
Тезисы до: 18.12.2014
Даты: 09.04.15 — 11.04.15
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: University of Bath
The Department of Economics and the Institute for Policy Research at the University of Bath are hosting a three-day international forum to discuss state-of-the-art academic research on international environmental agreements informed by the insights of key policy-makers and practitioners in the field.
The first Forum was hosted by the University of Exeter in 2011. As before, the second forum will not only involve top quality academic presentations (ten academic keynote presentations and 40 academic contributed papers) but ensures engagement with stakeholders through roundtable discussions and public lectures. Thus, the forum is distinct from many other major international conferences in seeking to connect researchers with those who design and implement policy, and those who are affected by such policy.
We invite the submission of papers for inclusion in the forum. These may deal with any aspect of international environmental policy coordination.
We welcome submissions from political sciences, economics or any other discipline with a focus on a formal and rigorous analysis (such as theory, econometrics and experiments) including but not limited to:
- the impact of the negotiation and bargaining process on the successful implementation of environmental agreements
- the role of institutions in shaping and monitoring agreements
- the role of R&D, adaptation and geo-engineering for the success of climate change mitigation strategies
- the role of spillovers and private benefits for the success of pure/impure public good provision
- the role of heterogeneity for the success of agreements and possibilities to link and benefit from diverse interests of industrialized and developing countries
- the impact of policy instruments at the international and domestic level on the success of agreements
- the role of international and domestic law in the design of international environmental agreements
- different aggregation and production technologies of public good provision
- ecological, technological and societal thresholds and tipping points
- the roles of uncertainty, risk and learning in agreement formation
- the economic impacts of agreements at the macroeconomic level, on firms or on individuals
- applications on climate change, biodiversity, fisheries or any other environmental externalities.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.bath.ac.uk/economics/events/news_0003.html
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Научный журнал "Национальная безопасность и стратегическое планирование"Прием тезисов до 20.06.20, Санкт-Петербург