Second Computational Linguistics and Clinical Psychology
Тезисы до: 08.03.2015
Даты: 05.06.15 — 05.06.15
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: https://www.softconf.com/naacl2015/clpsych/
This workshop will focus on language technology applications in mental health. We aim to bring together natural language processing (NLP) researchers and clinicians, with the following four goals:
- To increase language technologists’ understanding of what mental health clinicians do and what their real needs are
- To increase clinicians’ understanding of what’s possible in language technology and what it might have to offer
- To formulate targets and priorities for near-term improvement of the practical state of the art
- To help facilitate the creation and development of high-value NLP tools that can be used in the clinical community
Instead of the traditional presentation+questions format, each paper will also have a clinically-oriented discussant, who will read the paper thoroughly in advance and briefly present prepared commentary.
We are particularly interested in submissions that bear on issues like the following, relative to psychological conditions and neurological disorders:
- What features of language or speech could play a prominent role in diagnosis, monitoring, and other elements of clinical practice?
- What algorithms and forms of modeling are applicable?
- What kinds of data exists or could be obtained?
- What tools or resources does this research make available?
- What practical or ethical issues require attention?
We aim to emerge from the workshop discussions with a further strategy for progress in this field, informed by both the NAACL and clinical psychologist participants. This could include, for example, identifying additional topics, tasks, and data; formulating a plan for creating and sharing IRB application templates for NLP work in psychology; or identifying the top-level requirements for an NLP toolkit specifically devoted to practical issues in clinical psychology.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://clpsych.org/