Global Conference on Teaching and Learning with Technology (CTLT 2015)
Тезисы до: 16.03.2015
Даты: 10.06.15 — 11.06.15
Область наук: Педагогические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Aventis School of Management
The 2015 Global Conference on Teaching and Learning with Technology, organized by Aventis School of Management and The Centre for Research in International and Comparative Education (CRICE) of University of Malaya, will be held from 10th to 11th June 2015 in Singapore. The use of technology in education is changing the way we learn. New technological developments in education offer unparalleled opportunities in teaching and learning. E-learning brings forth a flexible and accessible mode of education. Further the use of technology also bridges the gap of learning across borders.
The conference is for learning professionals seeking innovative ideas on learning technology for implementation. The conference also aims to foster research relations between the academic and industry. This is a golden opportunities for exchanging new ideas and applications experiences, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners in the field of learning for future collaboration.
What can you expect at 2015 CTLT?
We make a concerted effort to provide participants with ample opportunities to interact and seek new directions in the broad area of Teaching and Learning with Technology.
- Welcome reception for all first-time attendees to the conference
- Reception for international attendees
- An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
- Opportunities to attend special sessions which include in-depth workshops on the latest innovations in practice
- Special plenary sessions that capitalize on our unique location including topics on East-West science and practice collaborations
- A full day of theme-track programming featuring compelling TED-style talks centred on ways we can expand on the usage of technology in education
- Two Research Awards will be selected in each sessions for:
– Best Research Paper Award
– Best Student Paper Award
- Closing reception featuring Asian food, shopping and entertainment
Веб-сайт конференции: http://academy.edu.sg/ctlt2015/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Европейское научное обозрение. Выпуск №1-2/2020Прием тезисов до 28.02.20, Вена
Европейский журнал образования и прикладной психологии. Номер 2/2020Прием тезисов до 30.04.20, Вена