The Voice Foundation's 45th Annual Symposium: Care of the Professional Voice
Тезисы до: 31.10.2015
Даты: 01.06.16 — 05.06.16
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: The Voice Foundation
Voice professionals are invited to submit a proposal for a workshop to be considered for presentation at The Voice Foundation’s 2015 Symposium. The focus of the workshop should be on the “live” demonstration of your techniques with singers, actors, patients, or audience members. The workshop duration is 55 minutes, and we request that you plan for the majority of the session to be spent in hands-on interaction with the participants. Workshops should be designed to be presented without the use of audiovisual aids such as overhead projectors, slide projectors, or videotapes.
1. Abstracts for oral presentations must represent original work that has not been published elsewhere.
2. Completed manuscripts must be submitted by the day of presentation at the Symposium and must be submitted for consideration for publication in Journal of Voice, unless prior arrangements have been made.
3. The program committee reserves the right to place each paper in the category they feel most appropriate.
4. There will also be a New Investigators Research Forum for works in progress.
5. The Voice Foundation will review all abstracts submitted and the first author will be notified of acceptance by January 31st, 2016.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://voicefoundation.org/events/annual-symposium/call-for-papers/