Family Firms and the Informal Sector in Developing Economies
Тезисы до: 15.08.2016
Даты: 15.08.16 — 15.08.16
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: Aleksander.Surdej@uek.krakow.pl
Организаторы: International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy
We are eliciting and inviting papers for a special edition of the International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy on "Family firms and informal sector in developing economies" planned to be published in 2017. We are looking for papers that address the role of family firms in the institutional context of developing countries and especially their relationship to informal employment, informal sectors and informal financial systems.
The special edition asks: what are the borders of a family firm in an economy dominated by the informal sector? Do family firms block or facilitate the path to the formalization of business activities? What employment rules dominate in family firms? The special edition wishes to draw on examples from various types of economic activities (such as industry, urban services, rural area businesses), and identity capital businesses (such a migrant family firms), as well as a range of countries in developing areas including Africa, the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Suggested topics can include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Formal and informal family firms;
• Family firms and informal entrepreneurial ventures;
• Family firms and informal labour markets;
• Family firms, informal sector and economic productivity
• Formal and informal management rules in family firms
• Informal employment rules and human resources in family firms;
• Informal sources of finance for family firms in countries with shallow financial market;
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=6568