International Journal for the Semiotics of Law
Тезисы до: 31.12.2016
Даты: 31.12.16 — 31.12.16
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: International Journal for the Semiotics of Law
Music is a space of possibilities, a realm of cross-cultural events where interpretation is deeply rooted in history and societal evolution. The main complexity is to analyze the coded meaning and view how the same signs, notions and concepts are appropriated, translated, rehistorized and read anew in songs, be they pop songs or national anthems.
This special issue will explore the richly complex manifestations of 'Music, Cultural Heritage and Law' in the following ways:
- How do we stimulate our senses with music?
- How do we combine music with national identity and law?
- Is music combined with other sign systems?
- How de we 'hear' music, national identity and law?
- What is the creatively approach perception of Music, National Identity and Law?
The International Journal for the Semiotics of Law/Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique invites further discussion into these related questions and welcomes a plurality of approaches, including those of legal studies, philosophy, music, social sciences, linguistics, history, cultural studies and the humanities.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://linguistlist.org/pubs/journals/browse-calls2.cfm?JournalID=8300