Special issue call: "Representation, Analysis and Recognition of 3D Humans"
Даты: 15.01.17 — 15.01.17
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: [email protected]
Организаторы: ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications and Applications (ACM TOMM)
Modeling, processing, recognizing, searching, and retrieving 3D human data (shapes, gestures, interactions) is a well - established research area in Multimedia. In the last decade, there has been a tremendous increase in opportunities for using 3D human data in medicine, security, and human computer interaction, largely driven by the development of effective devices and algorithms for recovering 3D data (e.g., Microsoft Kinect, Intel RealSense, Google Project Tango, and Apple Prime -Sense). Such rich information opens the way to new modes of experiential computing, interactive environments, as well as new multimedia content. This special issue is of interest to an interdisciplinary target audience as well interdisciplinary teams of contributors spanning: applied math, multimedia experiential computing, computational science and engineering, and application domain experts. Several fundamental research problems within the scope include:
- Representations for 3D static and dynamic human data
- Representations for non - r igid 3D objects (face, body)
- Temporal modeling of 3D face/body sequences
- Machine learning techniques for 3D human representations
- Computationally efficient strategies for resource constrained deployments
- Fusing multiple cues: shape, color, texture, motion etc.
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
IEEE International Conference on Identity, Security and Behavior Analysis (ISBA) 2018Прием тезисов до 14.07.17, Singapore