Leadership, Ethics, and Urban Issues 2017 International Conference
Тезисы до: 01.02.2017
Даты: 17.02.17 — 17.02.17
Область наук: Социологические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: http://www.advenaworld.com/submission-req-policy.html
Организаторы: Advena World LLC
The Leadership, Ethics, and Urban Issues 2017 International conference (LEUIC'17) will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences to experts in leadership, entrepreneurship, management, economics, urban studies, engineering and information technology, research, consultancy, and advocacy to receive quality feedback.
Speakers and presenters will share new concepts, best practices, knowledge, experience, strategies, and solutions, with a focus on promoting efficiency, profitability, entrepreneurship, innovation, quality management, research and sustainable development.
Scholars, researchers, practitioners, and graduate students are invited to submit their proposals/abstracts to be considered for presentation at the LEUIC'17 conference.
Topics of Interest
The conference focuses on but not limited to empirical research in the following fields:
1. Globalization, Competition, and Poverty
2. Leadership, Management, and Entrepreneurship
3. Identities, Inequalities, and Public Policies
4. Addressing Urban Poverty, Challenges, and Environmental Issues
5. Manufacturing, Products, and Quality Assurance
6. Managing Small Business in Under-Developed Countries
7. Markets, Corruption, and Public Sectors
8. Corporations, Community Development, and Black Markets
9. Business Integration and Big Data Management Challenges
10. Alternative Energy, Communities, and Regulatory Landscape
11. Urban Threats and Social Problems
12. Moral Psychology, Descriptive Ethics, and Value Theory
13. Competition, Market Strategies, and Regulatory Landscape
14. Leadership, Businesses, and Governance
15. Organizational Management, Human Resources, and Diversity
16. Protecting Urban Infrastructure and Policy Solutions
17. Knowledge Economy, Markets, and Societies
18. Business Ethics, Machine Ethics, and Public Sector Ethics
19. Managing Transfer of Knowledge, Labor Cost, and Profit Margin
20. Violations of Property Rights and International Law
PowerPoint Presentations: At the conference, the presentation room will be equipped with a laptop, a digital projector and a projector screen. The laptop will be set up for PowerPoint presentations. presenters are asked to save their presentations in a compatible format. There is a 25-minute limit per presentation.
The conference welcomes proposals from experts in business, entrepreneurship, IT, and management including executives, academics, consultants, professional researchers, independent scholars, practitioners, and PhD/graduate students in business programs, economics, corporate law, engineering, business policy, international commerce, social sciences, and public policy. Proposals may be considered as they are relevant to the theme of the conference. Early submissions are greatly appreciated. All submissions must be in Microsoft Word.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.advenaworld.com/strategic-management-economic-research-conference.html
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
MLA 2020 - Mobilizing Self-IndifferenceПрием тезисов до 13.03.20, Seattle