1st International Academic Conference of Young Scientists «Chemistry and Chemical Technology 2010»
Тезисы до: 10.09.2010
Даты: 25.11.10 — 27.11.10
Область наук: Химические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Lviv Polytechnic National University, Institute of Chemistry and Chemical Technologies
Welcome to the 1st International Academic Conference of Young Scientists «Chemistry and Chemical Technology 2010»!
This year the conference will be held as a part of the 2nd International Youth Science Festival «Litteris Et Artibus». Authors of unique (original) papers describing research in the areas of Chemistry and Chemical Technology from Ukraine and abroad are invited to take part in the conference. Plenary Sessions will be dedicated to the reports of the invited eminent scholars. Accepted refereed papers will appear in the conference proceedings as well as on the conference website.
CCT-2010 will take place in Lviv Polytechnic National University – one of the biggest and the oldest technical university in Ukraine. Founded in 1844, our university combines more than one and a half century experience with the newest approaches to education and research. In 2009 it received the status of National self-governing research university.
Conference Areas are:
1. Organic Chemistry and Technology
2. Inorganic Chemistry and Technology
They include but are not limited to:
- Organic Chemistry
- Technology of organic products
- Chemical Technology of Oil and Gas Refining
- Chemical Technology of Plastics Refining
- Chemical Technology of Biologically Active Substances
- Pharmacy and Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering
- Ecology and Environmental Protection
- Technogenic and ecological safety
- Chemical technology of silicates
- Chemistry and technology of inorganic substances
- Analytical chemistry
- Physical and Colloid Chemistry
We hope to accept plenty of talented papers and hold many exciting discussions this year! Looking forward to seeing you in Lviv!
Веб-сайт конференции: http://cct.ukrscience.org/