Brain Monitoring Neuroprotection in the Newborn
Тезисы до: 05.06.2017
Даты: 07.10.17 — 07.10.17
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 10th International Conference on Brain Monitoring and Neuroprotection in the Newborn is dedicated to providing a forum for the continuing education of professionals working to improve the neurological and developmental health outcomes of premature and sick newborns. This conference explores means to understand, monitor, protect and treat the developing brain of the premature and term neonate.
Material presented in the abstracts should be organized and presented according to accepted scientific style. All new investigational studies must include the hypothesis being tested, methods, results with applicable statistics, and discussion and/or implications regarding practice.
The conference committee invites you to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation regarding, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Fetal or neonatal brain development
- Neuroprotection strategies in the neonate
- Neonatal Neurointensive Care
- Continuous EEG monitoring – theory and applications
- Other forms of brain monitoring, such as NIRS, fMRI, biochemical, etc.
- Neuro-imaging studies
- Long‐term outcome studies
- Developmental Care
- Neonatal clinical trials of medicines and/or devices
Веб-сайт конференции: http://newbornbrain2017.com/