28th Annual Meeting - The North American Menopause Society
Тезисы до: 01.07.2017
Даты: 11.10.17 — 14.10.17
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: https://nams2017.abstractcentral.com/
Организаторы: The North American Menopause Society
The North American Menopause Society (NAMS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Outlined below, the meeting offers opportunities to earn 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ or certificates of participation that include hours of pharmacotherapeutics education.
The North American Menopause Society (NAMS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other healthcare professionals who participate in this activity will receive a certificate of participation. Hours of pharmacotherapeutics education will be posted shortly.
These credits include 21.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for the Annual Meeting lectures, symposia, and concurrent sessions and 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for the optional Meet the Experts Breakfast Sessions offered on Thursday and Friday morning (separate registration required).
By participating in this live activity, attendees should be able to
- Recognize issues in clinical practice for women at all stages of the menopause spectrum—perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause
- Evaluate postmenopausal bleeding, adnexal masses, vaginal health, and pelvic pain to determine the best standard of care
- Calculate cardiovascular risk factors after menopause
- Understand treatment options for migraines and mood disorders
- Manage musculoskeletal health concerns including dysmobility syndrome, arthritis, and joint pain
- Treat menopause symptoms with hormone or nonhormone therapies based on the best evidence
- Provide appropriate care for midlife lesbian women
- Appreciate how social media and technology are driving the direction of women’s health
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.menopause.org/annual-meetings/2017-meeting/abstract-information