11th International Symposium on Geospatial Health
Тезисы до: 01.08.2017
Даты: 03.11.17 — 05.11.17
Область наук: Геолого-минералогические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: http://www.gnosisgis.org/index.php?cID=73
Организаторы: International Society of Geospatial Health - GnosisGIS
The objectives of GnosisGIS are to:
- Facilitate collaboration of health scientists dedicated to development of GIS-based infectious disease forecast systems
- Publish the official journal Geospatial Health for peer-reviewed articles on health applications in the geospatial sciences for disease risk mapping and ecological niche modeling
- Offer training courses on health applications of geospatial tools through an 'International School of Geospatial Health'
- Sponsor an 'International Symposia on Geospatial Health' series at annual meetings
- Publish maps, data and metadata on the web on GIS health applications
The aim of GnosisGIS is to maintain a network of collaborating health workers and earth scientists dedicated to development of global computer-based models that can be used for improved control programs for schistosomiasis and other snail-borne diseases of medical and veterinary importance. The scope of the organization has since been expanded to include other infectious diseases of medical and veterinary importance.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.gnosisgis.org/