47th Critical Care Congress
Город: San Antonio
Тезисы до: 02.08.2017
Даты: 25.02.18 — 28.02.18
Область наук: Медицинские;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: Society of Critical Care Medicine
Make your contribution to the advancement of critical care by submitting your original investigative research and case reports for the 47th Critical Care Congress. If accepted, your work will be considered for presentation at Congress. Abstracts will be published in Critical Care Medicine, the #1 critical care subspecialty journal. Individuals whose abstracts are accepted are also eligible for peer evaluation and awards. First authors who are SCCM members and non-full physicians at the time of abstract submission may be eligible for complimentary Congress registration.
Participate in SCCM's 2018 Critical Care Congress by submitting an abstract or case report. Submission is free. Both domestic and international submissions are encouraged. Abstracts and case reports may be submitted between May 3 and August 2, 2017, at noon, Central Time. No extensions or late-breaking abstracts will be permitted.
- Abstracts and/or data previously presented or published nationally or internationally are not allowed.
- Abstracts presented at an SCCM chapter meeting are allowed.
- Abstracts may contain new research on a topic presented previously.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes a commitment by the author(s) to present the abstract as accepted.
- Stimulating and unique case reports will be considered for the 2018 Congress program.
- Abstracts will be scored on the following criteria:
- Scientific merit
- Adequate sample size and proper statistical analysis
- Adherence to instructions
- Originality of work
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.sccm.org/Education-Center/Annual-Congress/Pages/default.aspx
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
2019 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICABB 2019)Прием тезисов до 25.10.19, Seoul
3rd World Congress on Pediatric Nursing and CareПрием тезисов до 19.12.19, london