2018 Continuing Education Conference of The Ontario Association of Architects
Даты: 23.05.18 — 25.05.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: [email protected]
Организаторы: The Ontario Association of Architects
The Ontario Association of Architects invites individuals or organizations to invites presenters to submit proposals for ConEd sessions to be considered for the 2018 OAA Conference: Bold by Design.
The architectural issues of the 21st century will require big thinking and radical approaches. We must use the knowledge and skills of our profession – creativity, design thinking and critical analysis—to challenge existing models and develop innovative approaches to complex problems.
OAA Annual Conference
The OAA Annual Conference is a three-day interdisciplinary forum that brings together Ontario architects, interns, students, engineers, interior designers and other allied professionals. The Conference is comprised of continuing education seminars, workshops, panel presentations, architectural tours, and social events. For more information, visit the OAA Conference Archive.
• Leaders in architecture and design
• Emerging talents in architecture
• Students entering the field
• Built environment enthusiasts
• Allied professionals
Areas of Interest
• Architectural Design
• Environment and Energy
• Heritage Buildings Restoration
• Sustainable Design / Green Architecture
• Practice Management / Project Management / Risk Management
• Building Code (Ontario Building Code and National Building Code)
• Legal Issues and Legislation related to Architectural Practice and the