CIBSE Technical Symposium 2018: Stretching the envelope Techniques, applications and technologies for healthy and productive environments
Тезисы до: 11.09.2017
Даты: 12.04.18 — 13.04.18
Область наук: Технические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
The uncertainties of climate, resources, environment, and security will mean that there is an increasing need for those with a responsibility to deliver healthy and productive environments to stretch beyond ‘business as usual’.
The 2018 symposium theme, “Stretching the envelope” is aiming to provide the industry with a technical insight into the methods, technologies and techniques that are available, or just over the horizon, that will drive the development of increasingly sustainable future environments. This will include presentations and discussions on both the established and proven, as well as the developmental and cutting edge.
This invitation is for papers, reviews and case studies concerning research and development that may consider the areas below that could relate to any human controlled environment including all types of buildings, occupied spaces and vehicles, terrestrial or otherwise.
- Assessing, assuring and improving occupant health, comfort and wellbeing
- Developing and applying leading edge products and systems for a sustainable building future
- Moving towards net zero energy and net zero water built environments
- Delivering human friendly ecosystems beyond the ‘built’ environment
- Enhancing constructed engineering solutions through modelling and prediction
- Fusing passive and active building systems
- Designing and operating to meet future climates
- Creative technologies and systems for an aging population
- Intelligent systems and knowledge based tools
- Employing big-data and IoT to enhance building systems
- Leading edge technology to survey, assess and monitor building systems
- Building automation
- Defining and maintaining safety and security
- Benchmarking, standards and regulations for enhancing and assuring building performance
- Metering, intelligent monitoring and control techniques to predict and manage energy use
- BIM (and other information tools) for improved building development and operation
- Design and operation of future, and potentially, smart cities
- Maintaining integrity and enhancing the practical longevity of historic buildings
- Employing renewable and sustainable energy resources
- Education, communication and skills to deliver buildings
- Reuse and refurbishment for future benefit
- Case studies and measured performance of buildings in use
This list is not exhaustive but provides the intended context of the Technical Symposium that will focus on aspects that are of interest to CIBSE members including building related energy, acoustics, comfort, IEQ, acoustic, electrical systems, IT, lighting, thermal performance, public health, transportation, facilities and information management, ventilation and associated systems.
Material is invited that is based on recent or current research and application as well as the actual or potential impact on the built environment.
Not just for academics...
The Symposium committee is keen to encourage the presentation of slides to illustrate case studies supported by brief keynotes, as opposed to a formally reviewed paper. This could be suitable for practicing:
- Commissioning engineers
- Controls engineers
- Information engineers
- Building operators
- Building maintainers
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.cibse.org/technical-symposium-2017/about-the-2017-symposium
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
11-й Всероссийская научно-практическая конференция «Актуальные проблемы информатизации в науке и образовании – 2018»Прием тезисов до 18.10.18, Москва
3rd International Conference on Virtual and Augmented Reality Simulations (ICVARS 2019)Прием тезисов до 18.10.18, Perth
12th International Conference on Bio-inspired Systems and Signal Processing - BIOSIGNALS 2019 Прием тезисов до 19.10.18, Prague