Romance Literature [CEA 2018]
Город: St. Petersburg
Тезисы до: 01.11.2017
Даты: 05.04.18 — 07.04.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: The College English Association
CEA welcomes proposals for presentations on the general conference theme: Bridges. The Sunshine Skyway Bridge crosses Tampa Bay from St. Petersburg, called the Sunshine City in honor of its Guinness Record for most consecutive days of sunshine (768). St. Petersburg is home to historic neighborhoods, distinguished museums, contemporary galleries, and a wide variety of dining, entertainment and shopping venues. St. Petersburg is also home to the College English Association’s 2018 national conference, where we invite you to join us at our annual meeting to explore the many bridges that connect places, texts, communities, words, and ideas.
CEA invites proposals from academics in all areas of literature, language, film, composition, pedagogy, and creative, professional, and technical writing. We are especially interested in presentations that build bridges between and among texts, disciplines, people, cultures, media, languages, and generations.
For your proposal you might consider:
- Bridges between disciplines, languages, or generations
- Bridges between races, classes, cultures, regions, genders, or sexualities.
- Cultural or ideological bridges in literary, scholarly, or theoretical works
- The bridge as construct, form, metaphor, motif, or icon
- Connections between text and images or sound
- Bridges between theory and practice, reading and writing, writer and audience
- Building bridges between teaching and scholarship; faculty and administrators; professors and students
- Bridges as physical artifacts and symbols of industry and technology
- Digital humanities as a bridge between worlds
- What bridges connect, support, and pass over
General Call for Papers
CEA also welcomes proposals for presentations in any of the areas English departments typically encompass, including literature criticism and scholarship, creative writing, composition, technical communication, linguistics, and film. We also welcome papers on areas that influence our work as academics, including student demographics, student/instructor accountability and assessment, student advising, academic leadership in departments and programs, and the place of the English department in the university.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://call-for-papers.sas.upenn.edu/cfp/2017/08/30/romance-literature-cea-45-4718
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
2019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)Прием тезисов до 20.06.19, Paris
International Scientific Conference "Education, Сulture and Society"Прием тезисов до 28.06.19, Санкт-Петербург