Academic Administrative Leadership [CEA 2018]
Город: St. Petersburg
Тезисы до: 01.11.2017
Даты: 05.04.18 — 07.04.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: The College English Association
CEA welcomes proposals for presentations on the general conference theme: Bridges. The Sunshine Skyway Bridge crosses Tampa Bay from St. Petersburg, called the Sunshine City in honor of its Guinness Record for most consecutive days of sunshine (768). St. Petersburg is home to historic neighborhoods, distinguished museums, contemporary galleries, and a wide variety of dining, entertainment and shopping venues. St. Petersburg is also home to the College English Association’s 2018 national conference, where we invite you to join us at our annual meeting to explore the many bridges that connect places, texts, communities, words, and ideas.
CEA invites proposals from academics in all areas of literature, language, film, composition, pedagogy, and creative, professional, and technical writing. We are especially interested in presentations that build bridges between and among texts, disciplines, people, cultures, media, languages, and generations.
Special Topic: Academic Administrative Leadership
In conjunction with the CEA Conference theme, proposals that consider Academic Administration and Leadership in English as “Bridges” are especially encouraged.
Potential areas of consideration include:
- Building intradepartmental bridges between individual faculty, concentrations, or specializations
- Forging interdepartmental bridges with other programs/majors to foster interdisciplinarity, team-taught courses, learning opportunities, and/or increased enrollment
- Linking the classroom to post-graduation life through service learning, problem-/project-based learning, or other pedagogical strategies
- Connecting junior faculty to leadership opportunities
- Developing bridges between upper administrators and departmental faculty
- Crossing the town/gown gap through community engagement
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
IX Международная научно-практическая конференция «Экономика и управление в XXI веке: стратегии устойчивого развития»Прием тезисов до 05.07.19, Пенза