Pedagogy [CEA 2018]
Город: St. Petersburg
Тезисы до: 01.11.2017
Даты: 05.04.18 — 07.04.18
Область наук: Педагогические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: College English Association
In light of our conference theme, Bridges, I'd like us to consider the different ways that pedagogy can bridge the gap between students and teachers, each other, and the disciplines and texts they encounter. This theme is especially ripe for asking us to consider the multi-faceted ways that English studies works in our departments and in our students' lives.
CEA welcomes proposals for presentations on the general conference theme: Bridges. The Sunshine Skyway Bridge crosses Tampa Bay from St. Petersburg, called the Sunshine City in honor of its Guinness Record for most consecutive days of sunshine (768). St. Petersburg is home to historic neighborhoods, distinguished museums, contemporary galleries, and a wide variety of dining, entertainment and shopping venues. St. Petersburg is also home to the College English Association’s 2018 national conference, where we invite you to join us at our annual meeting to explore the many bridges that connect places, texts, communities, words, and ideas.
CEA invites proposals from academics in all areas of literature, language, film, composition, pedagogy, and creative, professional, and technical writing. We are especially interested in presentations that build bridges between and among texts, disciplines, people, cultures, media, languages, and generations.
For your proposal you might consider:
- Bridges between disciplines, languages, or generations
- Bridges between races, classes, cultures, regions, genders, or sexualities.
- Cultural or ideological bridges in literary, scholarly, or theoretical works
- The bridge as construct, form, metaphor, motif, or icon
- Connections between text and images or sound
- Bridges between theory and practice, reading and writing, writer and audience
- Building bridges between teaching and scholarship; faculty and administrators; professors and students
- Bridges as physical artifacts and symbols of industry and technology
- Digital humanities as a bridge between worlds
- What bridges connect, support, and pass over
Веб-сайт конференции: https://call-for-papers.sas.upenn.edu/cfp/2017/08/25/pedagogy-at-cea-2018
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
2019 10th International Conference on Distance Learning and Education (ICDLE 2019)Прием тезисов до 30.05.19, Amsterdam
2019 3rd International Conference on Literature and Linguistics (ICLL 2019)Прием тезисов до 30.05.19, Athens
2019 The 11th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (ICETC 2019)Прием тезисов до 30.05.19, Amsterdam