14th North American Arctic Goose Conference
Город: Lincoln, Nebraska
Тезисы до: 15.12.2017
Даты: 14.03.18 — 17.03.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guidelines are the same for those wishing to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations.
- Abstracts should be concise, focusing on why the study was done and on primary conclusions and may not exceed 400 words. No tables, figures, maps or literature cited should be included in the abstract.
- Abstracts must be prepared in Microsoft Word.
- Please use 12 point, Times New Roman font with one inch page margins. Bold the title, and bold and italicize authors’ names. Emails must be included with your address.
- The Science Program Committee strongly recommends that authors download the Example Abstracts and simply replace text in the example to ensure conformation to abstract guidelines.
- The first word in the first line of the abstract page (in bold font and capitol letters) should indicate your first choice regarding presentation options – TALK or POSTER.
- When a student is the main author, please include “Student as Primary Author” after presentation type and an asterisk after the student name in the author byline.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.naagconference.com/