66th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry and Allied Topics
Город: San Diego
Тезисы до: 02.02.2018
Даты: 03.06.18 — 07.06.18
Область наук: Химические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: American Society for Mass Spectrometry
The ASMS Program Committee will meet to review abstracts. Abstracts must meet the following criteria:
- The results presented in each abstract should add something new to our base of knowledge in mass spectrometry. The novel aspect of your work is an important consideration during abstract review.
- The abstract should include sufficient results to properly represent the experiments that will be presented.
- There must be a fundamental difference between each of the abstracts submitted from a research group. The same results may not appear in multiple presentations.
- Each attendee can be the presenting author on only one abstract (although an individual may be listed as a co-author on multiple abstracts).
- Abstracts with substantial commercial content will not be accepted.
- Failure to disclose information, such as the ID of compounds, is not acceptable.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.asms.org/conferences/annual-conference/abstracts