2018 Renal Society of Australasia Annual Conference in Adelaide – Lighting the path to success
Тезисы до: 14.02.2018
Даты: 21.06.18 — 23.06.18
Область наук: Медицинские;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Renal Society of Australasia
We invite you to attend the 2018 RSA Annual Conference in Adelaide – Lighting the path to success. Located at the Adelaide Convention Centre overlooking the River Torrens and parklands, the conference will be held from Thursday 21 to Saturday 23 June.
The program will feature renowned speakers presenting on a range of topics including:
- Transforming research into health, featuring the renowned South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI) and the Australian Islet Transplantation Consortium
- Supporting women’s health including pregnancy in the renal patient
- Providing renal healthcare in remote and indigenous communities
- Inspiring patient journeys, and
- A wide range of clinical content which impacts on the practice of all renal health professionals.
We encourage you to consider contributing to the sharing of knowledge by submitting a presentation or poster – start the conversation now within your unit. Keep an eye out for further updates and be sure to save the dates in your diary. We look forward to welcoming you to Adelaide in June 2018.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.renalsociety.org/education/2018-annual-conference/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Focus in Obsterics and Gynaecology 2018 CongressПрием тезисов до 17.08.18, Hong Kong
Eighth International Conference on Epidemiology & Public HealthПрием тезисов до 17.08.18, Rome
International Society of Liver Surgeons (ISLS)Прием тезисов до 17.08.18, Seoul