IAMO Forum 2018: Large-scale agriculture – for profit and society?
Тезисы до: 25.02.2018
Даты: 27.06.18 — 29.06.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: forum2018(at)iamo.de
Организаторы: Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO)
The IAMO Forum 2018 aims to address the economic, social, institutional, and managerial aspects of large-scale agriculture by providing a platform for presenting and discussing research on the related issues. The geographical focus of the conference is on the transition countries of Eastern Europe, the Former Soviet Union, and East Asia as well as developed and emerging countries in Europe, the Americas and Australia.
We welcome contributions on topics such as:
- Corporate governance;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Risk management and finance;
- Human resource management;
- Competition on factor and output markets;
- Welfare and distributional justice in rural areas, or
- Environmental implications and challenges.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://forum2018.iamo.de/about-the-conference/