10 th International Workshop on Microwave Discharges: Fundamentals and Applications
Тезисы до: 01.03.2018
Даты: 03.09.18 — 07.09.18
Область наук: Физико-математические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: International Scientific Committee
The International Scientific Committee (ISC) and the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) would like to invite you to participate in the 10 th International Workshop on Microwave Discharges: Fundamentals and Applications, from Monday 3th to Friday 7th September 2018 (arrival at September 2, departure at September 7 after 4 pm), which will take place in Zvenigorod (Russia) in the Rest Home of the Russian Academy of Sciences located 50 km to the North-West of Moscow in a picturesque place of the Moscow region close to Zvenigorod town. This region is known as "Russian Switzerland".
International Workshop "Microwave Discharges: Fundamentals and Applications" is a three year periodical meeting which is held by turns in Russia and out of it. The main purpose is to discuss recent achievements in the study of microwave plasma, to identify directions for future research, and to promote close relationship between scientists from different countries.
The scientific program covers all modern aspects of microwave discharges connecting fundamental research and applications. The preliminary topics of the workshop are:
- methods of microwave plasma generation,
- high and low pressure microwave discharges,
- continuous wave and pulsed microwave discharges,
- interaction of microwaves with a plasma,
- discharge modelling, and diagnostics,
- application of microwave plasma (surface treatment, etching, film deposition, growth of structures, ecology, improvement of burning process, light sources, plasma medicine, analytical chemistry, etc).
Selected topics of closely-related gas discharges problems can be also discussed.
The program will consist of general lectures (35 min), topical lectures (20 min) and poster presentations. Parallel sections are not planned.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.fpl.gpi.ru/md-10/