2d Annual Conference "Understanding Voluntary and Forced Migration"
Тезисы до: 01.03.2018
Даты: 15.05.18 — 15.05.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: LEM, University of Lille
We are pleased to invite you to attend the 2d Annual Conference "Understanding Voluntary and Forced Migration", to be held in Lille, France 15 May 2018.
The aim of the conference is to reflect about the limits of current data used to study migration and to connect producers and academic users of migration data. The organizing committee invites the submission of high-quality academic papers that use different datasets (administrative, survey, experimental). Topics related to the voluntary and forced migration include but are not limited to:
- What drives mobility and the choice of migratory routes?
- What influences the choice of the destination country?
- What factors and policies influence socio-economic integration of migrants?
- What shapes native attitudes towards migrants?
- What is the difference between forced and voluntary migration?
- What do we know about climate refugees?
Веб-сайт конференции: https://lillemigration.univ-lille3.fr/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
V международная научно-практическая конференция "Актуальные вопросы социальных исследований и социальной работы"Прием тезисов до 01.11.19, Прага