IX international theoretical-methodological seminar /TMS/ and VI International contest of young scholars "Archetypes and public administration: European space in measures of immeginary, real and ideal"
Тезисы до: 01.03.2018
Даты: 28.06.18 — 29.06.18
Адрес: Université Paul Valéry Montpellier 3 Route de Mende 34 199 Montpellier Cedex 5
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: The National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, Paul Valery University of Montpellier 3, the All-Ukrainian Assembly of Doctors of Public Administration, the Institute of Economics and Forecasting of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Social and Political Psychology NAPS Ukraine, Ukrainian Technological Academy
Условия участия и жилье: Registration fee is absent
Program framework of the 2018 scientific seminar will be determined by the issues of public administration related to the changes that will be experienced in the medium-term by Western European public space.
It is known that the future of the European integration project, scenarios and models of its immediate development have always been the focus for the European political leaders, statesmen, scientific and expert community. For Ukraine, this issue has gained practical significance in September 2017, since the country has gained the status of an associate member of Europe.
The affinity of Ukraine and Europe, due to the common natural and geographical conditions and historical and cultural heritage, stimulates expectations and hopes of Ukrainians to join European Union countries. Instead, Ukraine has recently absorbed not only Ukraine’s processes of nation-state-building. The European world has also recently faced internal challenges and external challenges, which once again led some experts to declare Europe’s decline.
Goals of the seminar: to consolidate the basis of the methodology of the archetype of interdisciplinary efforts of representatives of social and humanitarian knowledge around the solution of theoretical and practical problems of public administration associated with the changes experienced by the common European space.
We offer the participants of the seminar to choose one of the following areas for scientific reflection and discussion.
1. European public administrative space in the symbolic contexts of individual or collective identities.
2. European public administrative space in the conflict fields of social representations (the reality of the world of work, consumption, mass media).
3. European public administrative space: from changing values to finding social meanings.
4. European public administrative space: between the reality of the national and the ideal of the supranational.
5. An epistemological field of nowadays European public management culture.
- Date: June 28-29, 2018
- Place: Montpellier (France), Paul Valery University of Montpellier 3.
- Working languages of the event are Ukrainian, French, English.
- Registration fee is absent.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://academy.gov.ua/; https://www.univ-montp3.fr/; https://lersem.www.univ-montp3.fr/