Paweł Domański Memorial Conference
Тезисы до: 30.04.2018
Даты: 01.07.18 — 07.07.18
Область наук: Физико-математические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences; Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
The aim of the conference is to commemorate the life and work of Paweł Domański who passed away in August 2016. This meeting will be a tribute to the way he was doing mathematics as well as the way he was encouraging young scientists to attack beautiful although difficult problems. Therefore we would like to gather specialists from all the branches of functional analysis and its applications he was interested in. Special emphasis will be put onto recent developments in the following areas:
- The interplay of local Banach space theory with Dirichlet series and complex analysis in high dimensions;
- Linear dynamics: various properties (e.g. hypercyclicity, chaos) of operators (e.g. weighted composition operators, differential operators) acting on various spaces of smooth and analytic functions;
- Extension of smooth functions from closed subsets or extension by linear and continuous operators of analytic functions from analytic subsets;
- Spectral properties (e.g. spectra, eigenvalues, essential norm) of weighted composition operators acting on Banach or Fréchet spaces of smooth and analytic functions;
- The notions of lineability, spaceability and algebrability in the context of spaces of continuous, smooth and analytic functions;
- Characterization of spaces having the so-called Bishop-Phelps-Bollobás property for operators;
- Surjectivity of Partial Differential Operators. Existence of continuous right inverses.
The above topics correspond to very active research areas. Our aim is also to gather many young as well as many established scientists from various fields and countries to present latest results, exchange new ideas and to step forward collaboration. In particular, we think that it is not only essential to focus on recent developments and needs in these fields but also to include young scientists and promising PhD students in the collaboration of the groups and to enhance their mutual networking.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://analytic.wmi.amu.edu.pl/