CSMC2018: Computer Simulation of Musical Creativity
Тезисы до: 21.05.2018
Даты: 20.04.18 — 22.08.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Michael Smurfit School
The third conference on Computer Simulation of Musical Creativity will be held from 20th-22nd August 2018 at the Michael Smurfit Business School, UCD, Dublin 4.
Computational simulation of musical creativity is an emerging, exciting and significant area of research. In the last few years, numerous systems that compose, improvise and perform music have been developed. These systems pose several theoretical and technical challenges, and are the result of an interdisciplinary effort that encompasses the domains of music, artificial intelligence, cognitive science and philosophy.
The main goal of this conference is to bring together scholars from different backgrounds, interested in virtual emulation of musical creativity, providing an interdisciplinary platform to promote, present and discuss their work.
List of Topics
Topics of interest may include, but are not limited to:
- systems capable of generating music;
- systems capable of performing music;
- systems capable of (online) improvisation;
- systems capable of analysing music;
- music-robotic systems;
- systems implementing societies of virtual musicians;
- systems that foster and enhance the musical creativity of human users;
- music recommendation systems;
- systems implementing computational aesthetics, emotional responses, novelty and originality;
- surveys of state-of-the-art techniques in the area;
- validation methodologies;
- philosophical foundations of creative music systems;
- mathematical foundations of creative music systems;
- evolutionary models for creative music systems;
- cognitive models for creative music systems;
- studies on the applicability of music-creative techniques to other research areas;
- new models for improving creative music systems.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://easychair.org/cfp/csmc2018