Northern Ireland Stroke Conference 2018
Тезисы до: 13.06.2018
Даты: 04.12.18 — 06.12.18
Область наук: Медицинские;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: https://eventdata.uk/Forms/Default.aspx?FormRef=NIA68Abstract
Организаторы: Stroke Association
Showcase your research results or service delivery innovations to over 1000 stroke care professionals.
From 9 April, you can submit an abstract for the opportunity to present either a 10-minute oral presentation or poster presentation at the 2018 UK Stroke Forum Conference on 4-6 December at the International Conference Centre, Telford.
Abstracts are welcomed from all aspects of stroke care, service delivery and clinical practice. All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by a multi-disciplinary team overseen by the UKSF Scientific Programme Committee to ensure consistency and objectivity.
The abstract submission deadline is 5pm, Monday 13 June 2018. Submit your abstract now.
There are three different submission types to choose from:
- Completed studies – submit under this type if your results and conclusions are available at the time of submission.
- Ongoing clinical trials – submit under this type if your study is ongoing and will not have results or conclusions by the conference date in June 2018. This submission type is for poster presentation only.
- Late-breaking clinical trials – submit under this type if your study is currently in progress but will have results and conclusions by the conference date in June 2018.
Important things to note:
- Authors submitting abstracts should select a category to submit their abstract under. The categories are listed in the online entry form.
- Accepted authors will be required to register in full as a conference delegate to attend and present their paper or poster at the conference.
- Only the stated lead author (presenting author) will receive emails about the acceptance and placement of the abstract and it's their responsibility to inform any co-authors.
- Abstracts selected for presentation at the event will be published in the delegate programme book.
- There'll be a prize awarded to both the highest scoring abstract and the highest scoring poster.