The 13th Joint Conference on Chemistry
Тезисы до: 07.06.2018
Даты: 07.09.18 — 08.09.18
Область наук: Химические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: Chemistry Department of five universities in Central Java Indonesia
The Joint Conference on Chemistry is an annual conference organized by the consortium of Chemistry Department of five universities in Central Java: Diponegoro University (UNDIP), Universitas Negeri Semarang (UNNES), Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Jenderal Soedirman University (UNSOED) and Satya Wacana Christian University (UKSW).
This joint conference has been held since 2006 which initially started with a local seminar to accommodate the dissemination of research results from chemistry lecturers and researchers from the five universities. Starting 2014, we enhanced the the scope of conference to be an International Conference by inviting overseas participant from all over the world.
The series of International Joint Conferences on Chemistry held are:
- The 9th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Diponegoro University (Undip), Semarang in 2014
- The 10th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Surakarta in 2015
- The 11th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Jenderal Soedirman University (Unsoed), Purwokerto at 2016
- The 12th Joint Conference on Chemistry was hosted by Universitas Negeri Semarang, Semarang at 2017
The objectives of this Joint conference are:
- To provide a forum for researchers, educators, students and industries to exchange ideas, to communicate and discuss research findings and new advances in chemical sciences.
- To give an opportunity to both academia and practitioners to communicate and discuss on Chemical problems faced in research and the industry sector.
- To enhance the capacities of innovation from researchers and industries who apply science and technology on their work
- To contribute a formulation of global strategies in advancing chemical science role as well as developing policy initiatives in community
- To stimulate future collaborations among researches, educators, industries, and governments who use chemical science and technology.
The conference will be a chemistry related disciplinary event considering all the major areas of chemistry, including inorganic, physical, organic, analytical and biochemistry. This conference also presents topics on chemical education, policies, and many other interesting topics. Interfaces with other sciences and other research areas will be actively encouraged.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://jcc.undip.ac.id/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
2019 6th International Conference on Advances in Biology and Chemistry (ICABC 2019)Прием тезисов до 20.09.19, Nanjing
2019 3rd International Conference on Computational Chemistry and Biology (ICCCB 2019)Прием тезисов до 05.10.19, Seoul