Computational Models of Language Generation and Processing in Pragmatics
Тезисы до: 01.06.2018
Даты: 26.09.18 — 28.09.18
Область наук: Филологические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Организаторы: Ruhr-Universität Bochum
The workshop “Computational Models of Language Generation and Processing in Pragmatics” will take place at Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany, on September 26-28, 2018.
Computational pragmatics, understood as an interdisciplinary field at the interface between Linguistics, Cognitive Science, Artificial Intelligence and Philosophy provides computational models of pragmatic reasoning that are intrinsically tied to experimentally collected data and their analysis. It covers different aspects of pragmatic reasoning, and it might be understood as an interdisciplinary endeavor to understand how contextual information influences the production and interpretation of utterances.
With this workshop, we are primarily targeting contributions that develop computational models as a method that advances our understanding of cognitive and neural processes underlying language use. In particular, the workshop will provide a forum for the discussion of methodological questions and related theoretical issues that arise for researchers working at the interface between computational modelling and experimental research. Topics of the workshop include, but are not limited to, the following issues:
- Implicature calculation and its implementation in NLP systems: methods and experimental insights
- interaction of implicature calculation with information structure, discourse relations, dialogue management etc.
- Computational models of reference and their experimental backing
- Pragmatic constraints on content selection in natural language generation
- Computational models of experimental data in pragmatic processing
- Computational systems as a means for experimental research
- Neuro- and psycholinguistic investigation of pragmatic processes and their computational models
Веб-сайт конференции: https://linguistlist.org/issues/29/29-150.html
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
Европейский журнал литературоведения и лингвистики. Номер 4/2019Прием тезисов до 30.10.19, Вена
Международная научно-практическая конференция: "От истоков к русистике 21 века"Прием тезисов до 20.11.19, Tiraspol