The MAP 2018 – Molecular Analysis for Personalised Therapy
Тезисы до: 20.06.2018
Даты: 14.09.18 — 15.09.18
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
The development of new biotechnologies and their application to Precision Medicine in cancer treatment is a fast-moving field. Understanding molecular alterations, their mechanisms of action and how they can apply to therapy is a challenge in medical oncology and clinical practice.
MAP 2018 in Paris France September 14-15th, will be the place for Medical Oncologists and stake holders to acquire the most recent knowledge in Precision Medicine.
- Therapeutics targets in various tumour types and the use of genomic profiling for treatment selection
- Clonal evolution
- Use of mathematical modelling and artificial intelligence as tools for disease evolution
- The impact of micro satellite instability testing across tumour types
- The role of virus in carcinogenesis and the impact of gut microbiota in immune treatment efficacy
- The development of precision immuno-oncology
- The design of innovative trials for better outcome achievements
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
World Infectious Diseases & Rare Diseases CongressПрием тезисов до 28.09.19, Budapest
2019 International Conference on Advanced Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (ICABB 2019)Прием тезисов до 05.10.19, Seoul