International startup event - "Startup City Conference & Awards"
Тезисы до: 30.09.2018
Даты: 20.11.18 — 21.11.18
Адрес: 10 Collyer Quay,, Ocean Financial Centre
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: Russian Asian Business Union
Телефон / Факс: +6564356249
Условия участия и жилье: http://ruasean.ru/main/318-startup-city-conference-awards-turpakety.html
Singapore hosts an international startup event Startup City Conference & Awards on November 20-21, 2018.
Projects from all over the world will compete for the investments of Asian and international funds. Everyone with work projects or with just an idea can participate.
Grants and investments varying from $5 000 to $300 000 000.
The participation does not require any entry fee. The representatives of three best projects will get an opportunity to participate in Singapore conference for free. The most popular projects will be included in the shortlist for investors.
Project areas - Blockchain, ICO, FinTech, Smart city, Medicine, Construction, Social, Green, Security, Digital, Travel, Lady startup, Global Idea, etc.
Projects are accepted till September 30.
Within 2 days, experts and speakers from all over the world will perform for you in the main conference hall. You will discuss the problems, ideas and trends of business and investment. You can participate in workshops, establish new business contacts, get a lot of useful information and possibly find customers or partners from Singapore and other countries of Southeast Asia.
- Dr Abhijit Shanbhag, President & CEO, Graymatics-SG Pte Ltd
- Jon Carlo Alivio, Senior Urban Planner, Pomeroy Studio
- Tatiana Sheremetieva, CEO, Russian Asian Business Union, BBC World News Expert
- Olzhas Zhiyenkulov, CEO, Paladigm Capital
- Vadim Shpak, Managing Director, Vickers
- Jamie Camidge, COfounder, EmpatKali
- Dr Jason Pomeroy, Founding Principal, Pomeroy Stidio
- Rob Khoo, SolarPVExchange P/L (SGP) & Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Sunseap Group P/L (SGP)
- Dr Alex Lim, Cofounder, ICOra Asia
- Michele Tucci, Head of Product Development and Data Partnerships, CredoLab
- Robin Tan, CEO, Cloudzen
- Michael Yiin, Startup analyst, Padang & Co
- Anthony Chow, CEO and co-founder, igloohome
- Rob Hulme, Head of Asia, Beanstalk AgTech
- Andrey Shipitkov, Director, Windows Enterprise Sales (Asia), Microsoft
- Matt Holmes, Founder/CEO, Handshakin
- Mark Thomas, Managing Director, Serviceworks Group Ltd.
- Vidit Agrawal, COO, “Carro Singapore”
- Wincy Chan, IoT Ecosystem Lead (Asia), Microsoft
- Kotaro Takahashi, Head of Sales, Uzabase Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Navin Danapal, SEA Director MOX, SOSV
- Chris Tran, Executive Director, North Ridge Partners, Financial Advisor to South East Asia’s Technology Enterpreneurs
- John Sharp, Managing partner, Hatcher +
Moreover, all conference visitors will be able to observe the startup battle on the stage of the main hall. Projects will compete for " The Best Startup of the Year" title. You will be able to participate in this interesting event, support the project you like and select the winner along with the jury.
The second day of the conference will end with gala dinner, the announcement of the best projects chosen by the investors and the rewarding of the winners of "The Best Startup of the Year". You will have the opportunity to communicate with other startups, investors, speakers and guests in an informal setting.
Веб-сайт конференции: startupcity.ruasean.com