The III International Symposium on Growing Media, Composting and Substrate Analysis
Тезисы до: 18.01.2019
Даты: 24.06.19 — 28.06.19
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: International Society for Horticultural Science; Università degli Studi di Milano – Aula Magna
The III International Symposium on Growing Media, Composting and Substrate Analysis will be held in Milan (Italy) June 24 – 28, 2019. It is our pleasure to host this conference and to invite you to attend.
This is the second time that a meeting on substrates has been hold in Italy (the first being in 1992 in Florence) and since then the growing media industry had consistently expanded in Italy. According to the last European survey, the Italian market for growing media ranked only second to Germany and has reached its highest-ever value in Europe.
The 2019 International Symposium will be an ideal occasion for discussing and exchanging experiences on growing media and all connected topics. We hope you will appreciate the scientific program, but also the cultural and touristic events, that we are preparing for you.
- Novel inorganic and organic materials as soilless media
- Technological advances in production, processing and use of growing media constituents
- Adopting new technologies: green roofs, green walls, media for robotic systems
- Advances in analytical characterization of growing media
- Management of water and nutrient requirements of substrates
- Composting processes and use of composted end-products as components of growing media
- Microbiology and growing media: beneficial and disease-inciting microorganisms
- Weed, pest and disease control in growing media
- Advances in growing media additives
- Hydroponics and aquaponics based systems
- Soilless cultivation and horticulture sustainability
- Advances in peat use sustainability
- Life cycle assessment of growing media and components
- Horticulture use of materials from bioenergy processes and biofactories (biochar, digestate, bioplastic)
Веб-сайт конференции: http://www.susgro2019.com/