38th AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC)
Город: San Diego
Тезисы до: 01.03.2019
Даты: 08.09.19 — 12.09.19
Область наук: Технические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Please join us in sunny San Diego, California for the 38th AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC), the preeminent R&D Conference in the field of digital avionics offered by its two most distinguished professional societies, the Digital Avionics Technical Committee (DATC) of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) and the Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society (AESS) of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
In addition to having near perfect weather year-round, San Diego offers plenty of educational, cultural and recreational opportunities for everyone to explore around the conference. Venture out to Balboa Park for an evening enrichment, enjoy gaslight dinners at the historic downtown, wind down at the beaches along 70 miles of spectacular coastline or have a family outing at the world-famous zoo. We are positive that you will have a memorable and educational experience at the 38th DASC.
Areas of emphasis will include
- ATM/UTM decision-making using AI and machine learning.
- Urban Air Mobility (UAM) ATM concepts and CNS technology enablers
- Dynamic sectors and cognitive radio to reduce spectrum demand and improve operational efficiency.
- Adaptive, integrated secure networks – use of deep learning in cyber security
- Cognitive assistants, Digital Copilots and Robotic Copilot to reduce workload, augment performance and improve safety.
- Safety assurance and human factors.
- Integration of autonomous vehicles into the airspace.
- Multi-modal interaction including speech recognition and synthesis for cockpit and Air Traffic Management.
Веб-сайт конференции: https://www.dasconline.org/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
2019 2nd International Conference on Technological Advances of Sensors and Instrumentation(ICTASI 2019)Прием тезисов до 24.10.19, Shenzhen, China
IV Международная научно-практическая конференция "Фундаментальные основы механики"Прием тезисов до 25.10.19, Новокузнецк