VISSOFT 2019: Seventh IEEE Working Conference on Software Visualization
Тезисы до: 26.04.2019
Даты: 30.09.19 — 01.10.19
Область наук: Технические;
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: http://vissoft19.dcc.uchile.cl/submission.html
Software visualization is a broad research area whose general goal is to enhance and promote the theory, realization, and evaluation of approaches to visually encode and analyze software systems, including software development practices, evolution, structure, and software runtime behavior. Software visualization is inherently interdisciplinary, drawing on theories and techniques from information visualization and computer graphics and applying these in the software engineering domain.
The VISSOFT conference is principally a venue for publishing and discussing research related to software visualization. VISSOFT brings together a community of researchers from software engineering, information visualization, computer graphics, human-computer interaction, and data science to discuss theoretical foundations, algorithms, techniques, tools, and applications related to software visualization.
This year’s VISSOFT, co-held with ICSME, encourages a variety of submissions that address outstanding challenges in software systems using visualization. This includes technical papers, empirical studies, applications, case studies, and papers that present novel ideas and tools.
Topics of interest include:
- Innovative visualization and visual analytics techniques for analysis of software engineering data. This includes source code, dependencies, repositories, developer social networks like StackOverflow and GitHub, mobile app reviews, documentation, runtime logs, and DevOps data
- Visualization to support software development activities, including design, requirements engineering, program comprehension, software testing, and debugging
- Interaction techniques and algorithms for software visualization
- Visualization-based techniques in software engineering education
- Integration of software visualization tools with development environments
- Empirical evaluation of software visualizations, including eye tracking
- Industrial experience with using software visualization
- Applications of new technologies to enhance software visualization, including virtual reality, augmented reality, gamification, and machine learning
- Analytical approaches to understand software-related aspects based on data science concepts
We solicit papers that present original, unpublished research results. Papers will be rigorously reviewed by an international program committee. In addition to technical papers, VISSOFT features a New Ideas or Emerging Results (NIER) track and a Tools track. All accepted submissions will appear in the conference proceedings and the IEEE Digital Library.
Веб-сайт конференции: http://vissoft19.dcc.uchile.cl/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
The 4th Int'l Conference on Hydraulic Engineering and Safety (ICHES 2019)Прием тезисов до 29.04.19, Kunming
The 3rd Int'l Conference on Disaster Prevention and Public Safety (DPPS 2019)Прием тезисов до 29.04.19, Kunming
2019 3rd International Conference on Robotics and Mechantronics (ICRoM 2019)Прием тезисов до 30.04.19, Sabah