Pyroliq 2019: Pyrolysis and Liquefaction of Biomass and Wastes (posters)
Тезисы до: 31.05.2019
Даты: 16.06.19 — 20.06.19
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: email@example.com
Организаторы: Engineering Conferences International
The conference will be a forum for discussion of the advances in the pyrolysis and liquefaction of biomass, organic residues and wastes to intermediate products like bio-oil, biochar, bio-gas and torrefied materials. This will include slow, intermediate and fast pyrolysis, hydropyrolysis, solvent liquefaction and hydrothermal processing. Besides, a special session will be dedicated to pyrolysis of wastes from fossil origin, such as plastics.
Final products are derived after proper fractionation, isolation, purification and/or upgrading, and contributions addressing the processing to marketable materials, chemicals and fuels are especially invited.
The conference will also offer a platform to those who are able to report on commercially successful processes.
The main themes and proposed sessions:
- Fundamentals of pyrolysis and liquefaction (reaction mechanisms in dry and solvent environments, reaction kinetics, product selectivity, effects of heat and mass transfer limitations, catalysis)
- Reactor development and modelling (testing and modelling of lab-scale units)
- Process development and integration (testing of fully continuous laboratory setup and pilot installations providing a full mass balance closure, including pre-treatment, reaction and product separation)
- Resources and feedstock characterization and pretreatment
- Product characterization, separation and upgrading (refers to chemical characterization, isolation, purification and post treatment / upgrading of fractions or single compounds from the first products of pyrolysis or liquefaction; this would also include catalytic hydro-processing of bio-oils)
- Development of added-value products and market studies (heat, electricity, fuels, chemicals and materials)
- Technical, economic and environmental feasibility studies
- Novelties (integration of electrochemistry, membranes, hydrogen, fuel cells, ionic liquids, molten salts, etc.)
- Pyrolysis or liquefaction of waste from fossil origin (e.g., plastics)
- Successful demonstration, scale-up and commercialization
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
FILTECH 2019 - International Conference and Exhibition for Filtration and Separation Technologies Прием тезисов до 29.03.19, Cologne
2nd International Conference on Nanomaterials Science and Mechanical Engineering Прием тезисов до 31.03.19, Aveiro
2019 International Conference on Frontiers of Neural Networks (ICFNN 2019)Прием тезисов до 30.04.19, Rome,Italy