REMEDY2019: foRmal modEls for Mastering heterogeneous multifacEteD sYstems
Тезисы до: 14.06.2019
Даты: 28.10.19 — 28.10.19
Е-мейл Оргкомитета: firstname.lastname@example.org
Организаторы: ENSEEIHT Engineer school
International Workshop FoRmal ModEls for Mastering Heterogeneous MultifacEteD SYstems (REMEDY @ MEDI 2019) - October 28th - Toulouse France
Numerous software-based systems are distinguished by their needs to handle simultaneously multiple facets: complex behaviours, intensive data, continuous reaction with their environment, evolving physical environments, time properties, robustness to failure, etc.
Modelling, analysing and building such multifaceted systems are still challenging research concerns.
The purpose of the workshop is to connect researchers and practionners working on various aspects of such systems which involve heterogeneous components, distributed and embedded systems, reactive systems, etc.
As an event of MEDI’2019, the workshop will be scheduled on half a day (October 28th, 2019), for the presentation of papers selected by an international programme committee.
List of Topics
The topics of interest of the workshop include, but are not limited to:
- New concepts, models, theory and tools for multifacted systems
- Formal modelling of multifaceted systems;
- Formal modelling of embedded systems and mechatronic systems
- Analysis of interactive distributed systems
- Standards for interchange between models, methods, provers, model checkers
- All aspects of interaction between formal analysis tools
- Correct-by-construction (refinement-based) methods
- Contract-based design and verification
- Probabilistic modelling and analysis
- Compositional approaches to heterogeneous systems
- Heterogeneous models for cyber-physical or mechatronic systems
- Case studies
Веб-сайт конференции: https://remedy2019.ls2n.fr/
Конференции по теме - с близкими дедлайнами:
2019 International Conference on Functional Materials and Applied Technologies (FMAT 2019)Прием тезисов до 25.08.19, Nanjing
2019 7th International Conference on Mechanical, Automotive and Materials Engineering (CMAME 2019)Прием тезисов до 05.09.19, Melbourne
IV Международная научно-практическая конференция "Фундаментальные основы механики"Прием тезисов до 25.10.19, Новокузнецк